Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sophia Myles Talks TF4

Sophia Myles recently had an interview with Independent.ie where she discussed how much she is enjoying being a part of Transformers 4. The interview also revealed that her character, a scientist, will be an assistant to Stanley Tucci's character. See what she had to say below.

"We've been on it for a couple of months now. It's so exciting and so thrilling. I love working with the whole cast and Michael Bay is just an incredible director. I feel so privileged, I'm still pinching myself."

"We're still shooting right now. We've been all over the world: we've been in Detroit, Chicago, Washington, Texas and a lot of it in Hong Kong and maybe parts in China."

"I haven't actually worked with Mark yet but I have lunch with him and his entourage whenever we're on set. They're the most hilarious people I've ever met."

"A lot of my work is with Stanley Tucci and he's just so funny. He's so talented and I have to not laugh at him being incredible, and that's one of the hardest things I've had to do on the film."

"I think it's going to be even better than the last ones and they were pretty great. We've all been sworn to secrecy. I'd love to tell you more but I can't."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!